A consultation which engaged over 2,000 residents showed that 1,109 (55 per cent) think a West of England Mayoral Combined Authority…
Month: August 2016
- Lucy Thomas, TalkTalk – To reboot and rebuild the North, connection must be a top priority
- Let the North lead not plead – Now is the time for a New Deal for the North
- Chris Richards, ICE Director of Policy: Covid-19 and the opportunity it gives us to create a greener future
- Gill Morris: Too much, too little, too late?
- Cllr James Jamieson: ‘As we emerge from testing times, we need a national debate about local government’