In an exclusive piece for DevoIntelligence, Mayor of the West Midlands Combined Authority calls on Prime Minister Boris Johnson to…
Month: August 2019
- Sarah Longlands, IPPR North – ‘The Government’s rhetoric of ‘levelling up’ could have been a chance to learn the lessons from devolution and commit to a radical vision’
- Demos’ Ben Glover & Charles Seaford – ‘Levelling up has zero chance of success within the current institutional framework’
- Lord Jim O’Neill – Devolution and the Northern Powerhouse post Spending Review. Are we any the wiser?
- Kevin Hollinrake MP: Devolution in North Yorkshire gets the go ahead
- Mayor Paul Dennett: Investment in housing is needed now to tackle the housing and homelessness crisis