Dr John Appleby, Liberal Democrat candidate for the North of Tyne Mayoral election explains why he’s standing in May. We…
Posts by John McCabe
- A cautionary tale for the Chancellor
- Sunak: the man of the moment?
- Sarah Longlands, IPPR North – ‘The Government’s rhetoric of ‘levelling up’ could have been a chance to learn the lessons from devolution and commit to a radical vision’
- Demos’ Ben Glover & Charles Seaford – ‘Levelling up has zero chance of success within the current institutional framework’
- Lord Jim O’Neill – Devolution and the Northern Powerhouse post Spending Review. Are we any the wiser?