How to influence Parliament from your own home
In these unprecedented times, we have seen the traditional model of UK politics and public affairs constantly reshaping – now making way for the new semi-virtual Parliament. The COVID-19 pandemic will have an impact on ‘traditional’ lobbying, how you gain influence and effect change for the foreseeable future. Our training session will not only guide you through the current political landscape, it will give you the tools you need to help you deliver creative and proactive public affairs programmes, even from your own home.
Hear from our award-winning consultants Gill Morris and Steve Barwick who together have more than 60 years’ experience of delivering strategic political communications advice.
During this session you will:
- Build a good understanding of UK public affairs
- Update you on the current state of UK politics and what it means
- Understand the basics of UK political decision making including the impact of Brexit on public affairs
- Learn new ways to engage with Parliament, Government and Whitehall
- Find out about the tactics and tools you can deploy to deliver in public affairs