Any successful public affairs and communication strategy starts with mapping the key audiences and stakeholders who hold influence, leverage, and decision-making powers over issues affecting your organisation. As companies transition from pandemic to recovery and changes to personnel are on the rise, you may be confused about who you need to know, who has the power to influence or support decisions, how to target key relationships and build dialogue and profile. Stakeholder mapping is what allows you to transform contacts into hugely successful communications strategies, and DevoConnect are here to help.
This stakeholder mapping session will give you the practical tools to identify, prioritise and map your key stakeholders at every level of the decision-making process from national, regional and devolved levels to the local level. Our insight and expertise will guide you through the process and teach you how to develop a public affairs strategy and the best ways to engage with those you most need to influence.
During this training session we will:
- Outline the stakeholder concept and provide advice on how to engage with them
- Identify who’s who (improving current relationships or identifying new groups)
- Help you prioritise key targets and inform future engagement
- Advise on different approaches for different audiences
- Lead you to an activity plan to build leverage to achieve your communications objectives
This DevoConnect Training course is delivered by devolution experts and award-winning communicators Gill Morris, Chief Executive and Steve Barwick, Director, of DevoConnect.
- £150 private sector
- £100 voluntary/public sector
How can I contact the organiser with any questions? Please email email@example.com.
*Please get in touch if you wish to discuss student ticket prices*