The BIG Transport Fringe: Building Back Greener Are UK Ports and Airports The keys to Recovery?
Our ports and airports are catalysts for economic growth and given the depth of the Government’s recovery challenge and the level of investment required to decarbonise transport, this important fringe session will look at how ports and airports can boost connectivity, deliver transformational and green growth, level-up and secure inward investment in the UK.
- Karen Dee, Chief Executive, The Airport Operators Association(Chair)
- Julian Walker, Chief Commercial Officer, AB Ports
- Richard Gutsell, Director, Atkins
- Andy Brown, Corporate Affairs Director, MAG
- Jim McMahon MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Transport
- Mike Kane MP, Shadow Minister for Aviation, Maritime and Security
- Dan Norris, Metro Mayor of the West of England
- Claire Walker, Co-Executive Director, British Chambers of Commerce