Our ports and airports are catalysts for economic growth and given the depth of the Government’s recovery challenge and the level of investment required to decarbonise transport, this important fringe session will look at how ports and airports can boost connectivity, deliver transformational and green growth, level-up and secure inward investment in the UK.
- Katy Balls, Deputy Political Editor, The Spectator (Chair)
- Julian Walker, Chief Commercial Officer, AB Ports
- Richard Gutsell, Director, Atkins
- Andy Brown, Corporate Affairs Director, MAG
- Lord Bilimoria, President, CBI
- Claire Walker, Co-Executive Director, British Chambers of Commerce